Robust and extremely powerful – the volt.cube supplies,
controls and distributes electrical energy.
The volt.cube supplies, controls and distributes electrical power across the entire working width for the Hybrid Herbicide System. Connected directly to the tractor’s PTO, the robust and universally applicable system provides the necessary power.
The volt.cube12M for working widths up to 12 meters
The volt.cube 9M for working widths up to 9 meters
- The volt.cube is comprised of the following components: the generator unit, the control cabinet, the safety devices (including the grounding devices with cutting discs), depending on the version, a varying number of high-voltage units and, depending on the version, a boom up to 12 meters wide.
- A PTO shaft connects the PTO output of the tractor to the PTO input of the volt.cube
- Two high voltage units per 1.5 m applicato
- Control panel with 10″ touchscreen in the operator’s cab
- Hydraulic control of the boom
- Automated hydraulic blocking of the boom
- Dimensions: approx. 2.6 m x 2.3 m x 3 m (LxWxH)
The agronomic effects
The implications and issues related to the agriculture of the future are complex. We’ve compiled the most important questions and answers around the use and effects of hybrid herbicides.
Feel free to call us or contact us via the contact form.
We will be happy to answer your questions personally.